BLUE JASMINE IN CINEMAS NOW! EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH WOODY ALLEN BELOW...

00:41:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

So yesterday marked the release of 'Blue Jasmine', Woody Allen's new masterpiece and to celebrate the films already successful box office and release, Warner Brothers have provided me with two brand new clips and an exclusive video interview with Woody Allen!

Every film that this man makes always become a hugely successful piece and I think the only person who can describe what that is like is him. Take a look at the interview below to see what I mean...


I love how skilled this man is and I can really see how his work makes people change the way they are towards the different people in society!

This is also reflected in the two clips I am about to show to you, starting with the 'Dr. Flicker' Clip...


And ending with the  'Chili Rips Phone From Wall' Clip...


 The film has already been hinted as a very worthy Oscar winner at next year’s awards ceremony, so keep a look out for what others have to say about it :)

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx






You Might Also Like

0 comments