The Summer Issue Of The Hunger Games' Capitol Couture Now Available!

19:59:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

Even more Hunger Games news to share with you today! I received an email containing the new issue the other day on my other email account and forgot to share it with you guys.


But those lovely people at Think Jam have reminded me about this! The new summer issue of Capitol Couture is now available online for you all to have a look at and it seems to be getting better and better the closer we get to release day!




The new issue features newcomer Jena Malone's character Johanna as its cover star and main story feature, as well as discussing the lovely Lucas Hugh (Love that designer since talking to her, if you haven't guessed haha) and Cat Power, an in-depth look at feline fashion!

Enjoy the new issue my lovely's!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments