New Day, New Film :) Welcome Machete Kills!

12:39:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

I have been blogging, blogging, blogging recently and I have to say it's been brilliant as I didn't realise how many brilliant films are about to be released.

Lionsgate have definitely got the big films this year and I think everyone will agree with me when I say that the film I am about to introduce, is going to be a massive hit with the male audience!

Robert Rodriguez's 'Machete Kills' is the third instalment in the Grindhouse fake trailers films and is due to be released on the 11th of October 2013.



'Machete Kills' sees the return of Danny Trejo, as the ex-Federal agent Machete, who has been hired by the President of the United States to take down a Billionaire arms dealer, in a mission that would be hard for any mortal man to take on. Machete must work quickly and fast to prevent the world from turning into anarchy.

Starring the likes of  Michelle Rodriguez, Sofia Vergara, Amber Heard, Carlos Estevez, Lady Gaga, Antonio Banderas, Jessica Alba, Vanessa Hudgens, Cuba Gooding, Jr and Mel Gibson, the film is definitely going to be a huge hit with the male audience.

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments