I'M FREE!!!!

18:48:00

Hello My Lovely's,

So I am now FREE and very excited about it :) Anyone who did the Film Studies exam today I feel your pain! And don't worry my section B essay went a little bit of the task but I think it will be okay after talking to others in my class.

This means that I will be back and blogging a lot and tomorrow you will be greeted with lots of goodies that I have had in my Inbox the past couple of days :)

I also want to say a massive Thank You for being patient with me while I was doing my exams and I hope that everyone else who has also been doing thought it went okay!

As a little Thank You treat I have an exclusive REDBAND clip (Sorry for the swearing) of 'The Heat' for you all of you coming up in the next post!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments