Sorry for the Delay! Focus Friday Continued: Black Rock Exclusive Clips...

17:29:00

Hello My Lovely's, 


I know I never mentioned why the posts were not finished on Friday but it was my mum's birthday, so the whole family decided to turn up and then it lead to a pizza/food coma situation. I am also getting back into 'Homeland', as I am so close to finishing Season 2 that I couldn't keep away from it. I know they are rubbish excuses but I just wanted to let you know why I did not finish Focus Friday and I hope you can accept my apology :)

To say sorry I am finishing the job off with one final post on the film and this includes some very exclusive clips. I hope that these make everyone want to go and see the film, as I have to admit that I wasn't really keen until I saw them.


So please my lovely's enjoy these clips over the next couple of posts on this sunny Tuesday afternoon...




Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments