FACEBOOK PAGE!

21:01:00

Hello My Lovely's,

So I have recently set up a Facebook page so that you can like it and become aware of when I am posting new reviews on the site.

Please like it and tell your friends to do so as well aha! I am hoping to review a lot more in the next couple of weeks as I am on Easter holiday.

The page is http://www.facebook.com/LetsStartWithThisOne which will take you to the exact page set up!

Don't forget as well that you can now follow me by email which is positioned just to the right of this post and on twitter at @JoeyTamburello, however I am hoping to set up a twitter account just for the blog soon enough!

I hope to hear from all of you on the Facebook page or the blog as soon as possible and I promise you all I will reply!

Thanks again for all your support and help to everyone who has worked with in the past couple of months!!

Until Next Time....

Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments