My October Monthly Favourites 2018...

16:30:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies,

October! What a month you have been! There were some big highs and some epic lows lovelies, during the month. However, I found that with the impending joy of Christmas spreading, I have battled through the ghouls and ghosts with some super favourites!

Another random bunch this time around, these were the spooky treats that made my October epic...

Everybody’s Talking About Jamie: It’s been a while since I have been to see a show and this did not disappoint. After hearing about it from a lot of people and falling for the soundtrack on Spotify, it was everything I could have hoped for and more. My new motivational music is all from this beauty.


First Man: Lots of you know that Ryan Gosling is my dream man. However, that wasn’t the only reason I wanted to see this film. In one of the first of what I am sure will be an Oscar contender, the whole cast gives us a new take on the Neil Armstrong story that will leave you floating.


Disney Princess Mug: Since I was born, my dad has always called me his little princess. Cheesy I know, but it has stuck due to me being the only girl out of four boys. When my mum took him into a Disney Store when they were on holiday, the brought me back this epic mug. And really I think it says it all.


The Great British Bake Off: Halloween delivered both a treat and a trick with the finale of this year’s series. Whilst I was rooting for Kim-Joy to win, it was lovely to see them all join together for the final showstoppers. The show has made me want to start baking again, so watch out lovelies!


Mickey Mouse H&M Jumper: In a few weeks, I will be heading to Disneyland Paris and the prep has begun. I’m currently searching for thermals and along the way found this amazing jumper by H&M. At a really good price, this jumper is going to be worn and worn out whilst I am away.


The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell and Halloween: When I was little my mum didn’t really like Halloween, so I would go out and celebrate with friends. This year, I changed her mind on it all. We decorated the house. I took my niece trick or treating and our house got all cosy for some spooky films and shows, including this one, which I binged in an entire day. Baking, Halloween and creepy elements all rolled into one = Halloween gold!


October may be scary but with these great finds and experiences, I loved it. Let me know what you enjoyed this month in the comments lovelies!

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments