Patatam Is The Place To Find Your Halloween Costume This Year!

12:42:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Halloween is now only a week away and if you are like me and many others, then you may be frantically looking for something to wear on the big day! I don’t think I am heading out this year, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t dress up aha!

Whether it is for something snuggly to wear during a horror film night in or to head out trick or treating or to a monster party, I may have found the affordable shopping experience for you.


Fresh from France, Patatam is a new website, which sells pre-loved women’s clothing with up to 90% off their retail price. Helping to make clothes go the extra money too means it is a sustainable source of fashion to help you renew your wardrobe.

Currently full of pieces from Topshop, Zara, Warehouse and many more, the site has over 10,000 items on it currently, with more added every day. And this has made it the most epic place to build Halloween outfits for the whole family. Right now, I have my eye on a few pieces not just for the spookiest day of the year, but also for my trip to Disney, as there is nothing better than a vintage look for Disneyland.


Whilst Patatam is epic lovelies, I would advise that if you do find something on the make sure to snap it up quick. There are only one or two of the pieces in select sizes and so once they have gone, they are gone.

To find your next outfit lovelies and to get the perfect Halloween costume in time, head over to their website and get shopping. I promise you will love it lovelies!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments