Happy Halloween Everyone! Have The Ultimate Horror Film Night In With These Gory Delights

16:00:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Halloween is here and so it is a necessary thing to watch a horror film tonight! Whether it be a scary comedy or an all-out gore fest, tonight is the night that all cinematic sweetness is thrown out and the thrills are brought home.

To help you pick a film to watch, I wanted to share the films that I think are the best to watch tonight if you want to be incredibly scared. So grab a cushion, pop that popcorn and be prepared to be horrified with these Halloween favourites.

Scream: I love this horror film so much that I did it for both of my film studies coursework and exams. Thank you for that A Wes Craven and for recreating the horror genre.


A Nightmare on Elm Street: Whether it is the classic or the remake, both films will make you stay awake all night in fear.



Halloween: This classic film is one that still manages to scare me, especially the sheet over the head scene. If you haven’t seen it, tonight is the perfect time to discover what I mean. Plus, with a brand new film in cinemas now, there is no reason to miss it! (FYI: The ladies kick ass in the latest feature)


Insidious: I still remember the feeling of my stomach dropping to the floor from the scares in this film and I am still not prepared for it every time I watch it. This is a feature that reinvented the recent horror films.


Carrie: Stephen King brings the scare factor to everything he does and Carrie manages to show humanity in the horror genre. The old version is the best one lovelies.



IT: Pennywise is terrifying in both the old and new film, so it is up to you to choose which one to watch. That is if you can handle IT because Pennywise nearly makes me run away every time aha!



The Shining: Another Stephen King hit, this film will have you shouting along with it, as it captures some of the most memorable horror film quotes.



Get Out: If you have never seen Get Out, then you need to Get Out of my house! This thriller will leave you questioning everything you thought you knew about horror films. And well life in general! 


A Quiet Place: The biggest horror film of the year by far, this epic film will remind you of Stranger Things, whilst also providing a fun new spin to your horror night movie marathon. 


Shaun of the Dead: If you are not a fan of horror films but want to watch something spooky, this is the one for you. You will be laughing your fears away.



Which horror film will you be watching tonight lovelies? Let me know! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments