My Blogger Favourites From August 2018...

13:00:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies,

We may be nearing the middle of September, but I realised that in the rush of all things happening in August I forgot to do my favourites of the month. For me, August was a very emotional month as I was diagnosed with a condition that I will be fighting for a long time.

Yet, it helped to make all of these little wonders so much more worthwhile...

All The Boys I've Loved Before: If you haven't seen this Netflix film then you really need to lovelies. It is the ultimate teen romantic comedy and will leave you falling in love with it straight away. If you have read the book it is based on, you will not be disappointed.

Image result for all the boys i've loved before

Riverdale: I don’t know what it was about this show but I got hooked in quickly and binged the entire two seasons in the space of a fortnight. I honestly couldn’t help it lovelies aha!

Image result for riverdale

H&M Film Shirts: If you were to go through my wardrobe, you would find that 99% of my outfits come from H&M. At the moment, the shop has made some amazing film tops including a Dirty Dancing one, for an amazing set of prices. It is safe to say I went nuts with it all lovelies.

Image result for dirty dancing h&m

London Film Festival: In very exciting news, August was the month in which I found out that the blog would be covering the London Film Festival again and I honestly cannot wait to find out and watch some inevitable classics.

Image result for london film festival 2018

Vans Checkered Slip Ons: For me, Vans and Toms are my go-to shoes! You will find them all year round - I only change to boots in winter - and August cemented my love for these checkered slip on ones. I managed to get them for an affordable price on Amazon too, at £20, so it was a super bonus.

Image result for Vans Checkered Slip Ons

Nintendo Switch: I will be bringing you all a whole host of content surrounding this amazing console lovelies, but for now I just want to say a massive thank you to Nintendo for my brand-new toy! It is truly epic!

Image result for nintendo switch

Family: A bit of a random one, but due to the nature of August not much happened lovely. As I battle on with my condition, I am seeing just how amazing my mum and dad are and so they definitely deserve a shout out on here.


Let me know what were your favourite things about August lovelies!

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments