Corkers Have Made The Ultimate Olive Oil Treats For Your Next Film Night!

15:00:00




Good Afternoon Lovelies,

About a week ago, I was asked if I would like to try out a new type of crisp. Something that could be the perfect snack for a film night in or sneakily in the cinema. So, of course, I said yes!

Corkers are a brand who have built an incredible trusting relationship with food lovers for their amazing flavours at a great price. And now they have taken that trust to build a new collection of flavours.


For the first time ever in the UK, Corkers have launched olive oil crisps, to highlight the light crunch that comes from it instead of other oils and baked goods. Partnering with the Muela family, producers of award-winning olive oil from the Mueloliva farm, to cook its quality potato and vegetable crisps, the company have used 3,000 olives to bring the following flavours to life.

Classic Lightly Sea Salted, Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar, Black Truffle, Rosemary & Garlic, Mediterranean Cheese & Roasted Onion, Parsnip, Sweet Potato and Beetroot with Sea Salt and finally Sweet Potato with Sea Salt are the collective group of crisps that make up Corkers Avengers team. A group that is definitely packing a punch.

With A Quiet Place now out on DVD, I decided to host a film night to get everyone in my family to watch it. After fretting over what to feed them, I remembered that the new flavours have something for everyone in my house to enjoy and so I got them out.

From my first impression, I was super happy with the number of crisps in one bag. They were averaged sized, but actually filled up and not with air! After picking out a few including the Mediterranean Cheese & Roasted Onion, Parsnip, Sweet Potato and Beetroot with Sea Salt and the Sweet Potato with Sea Salt, I placed them into bowls and didn’t let on what they were or who made them.


My family can be fussy, especially my brothers - which is surprising considering they eat us out of house and home - so I really wanted to get a first reaction. My mum who is my normal taste tester knew about the test and decided to tuck in first to get the ball rolling.

Instantly she loved the flavour of the cheese and onion ones and I think if we had let her she would have sat with the bowl. After highlighting her love of them, the rest of my house got stuck in and also agreed that they were stronger than normal crisps but didn’t leave that greasy feeling.

Before long they were trying all of them, including the vegetable ones which I was a bit worried about as I know that they wouldn’t normally eat them. However, again they all loved the flavours of them and we actually spent more time discussing what they liked about them then watching the film. Also, it wasn’t really the quiet snack for a film like this aha! Let’s just say the monsters would have come for us.

After letting them stew for a while, I told them it was Corkers who made the crisps and what they were cooked in. My mum was shocked it was olive oil, as she doesn’t really like the taste of it, but she highlighted that she didn’t or couldn’t tell that it was cooked that way. She was only getting the flavours from them through and she happily let me know that she would buy them again too.


Whilst they may not have been the best noise-free food to enjoy with A Quiet Place, Corkers have made a real treat that could brighten your film night, dinner party, outdoor BBQ or as a treat when you want to spoil yourself. The look and feel of both the packaging and crisp are very well done and the company have put a lot of thought into their customers’ needs and wants.

Out now on Ocado lovelies, the packs will be £1.99 each, which I know is a bit expensive, but they are definitely worth it. Even if just for those one-off occasions!

To find out more take a look at Corkers website and get ready to snack lovelies!

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments