TOMS Have Made All My Disney Shoe Dreams Come True!

15:30:00




Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Since I was about 15, I have lived in TOMS shoes! After getting my first pair for my birthday, I have had a love affair with the brand, who give a pair of shoes to a child when you buy your own.

Comfy, stylish and the best summer shoes around, I have about four pairs at home and that number may be able to grow. With the launch of a new Disney based collection, which brings my Disney dreams and show loves together.


Announced a few months ago in the US, the news about the shoes has only just reached the UK lovelies. Designed around Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, each shoe brings that Disney magic to life.

First to be released in the UK is the Cinderella collection, which is in store now lovelies. I adore the blue glass like slipper design and the mouse running across the two shoes to look like they are sewing it up. I’ve had to resist buying them, however, I don’t think I will be able to last much longer.


I am waiting for the amazing Sleeping Beauty ones that are due to arrive later this month. I only wish they had made a blue and pink pair to match the dress in the film. Although, with the cuteness of the Snow White patterns, I may have to be a little bit naughty and treat myself to another pair.

Anything Disney is a winner for me and so when I saw these I just had to share the news. I’ve been stopping myself from going to the TOMS store in Carnaby Street to stop myself from splurging before my holiday. However, as soon as I am back, you can guarantee I will be visiting it. Those shoes need to be in my home!

Which ones do you like the best lovelies? Let me know!

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments