Amazon Prime Day Can Help You Have The Perfect Film Night In!

16:00:00




Good Afternoon Lovelies,

As many of you know I am a massive Amazon fan! It is probably the first place I look for stuff when I need it. From my tablet to the outfit I wore to my grandad’s funeral, I have brought everything and anything on there.

So, when this year’s Amazon Prime Day was announced I was super prepped to leap on it when I got back from my holiday yesterday. And leaped on it I did aha! Straight away I was on the gadgets and film pages and purchasing everything I have wanted these past few months. I am claiming it as a birthday present to myself aha!

Something I noticed whilst doing this though lovelies was the number of items that could make the perfect cinema experience at home. And so, I have chosen just a few to share with you all to help you make the best home film night in experience…

Amazon Fire Stick with Alexa: With the Alexa addition, you can simply ask your remote to pause or play whatever you are watching, whilst the stick is the home to some of the best features and TV shows around. Simply plug it in and go.


Amazon Echo: If you want to get a little bit fancier lovelies, then why not leave the remote on the table and use a new fancy echo to create a film night routine, which will get everything ready for you without having to lift a finger.


Acer Monitor: Need a new TV? This super affordable one will make sure that wherever you are, you can watch your favourite films with ease and style.


Joyhero Projector: If the TV isn’t for you lovelies, then go big! And I mean big with this discounted projector from Joyhero, which will make all your outdoor cinema dreams come true.


Megacra UK Soundbar: For only £51.99, you can experience cinema style sound in the comfort of your own home. Just make sure to warn your neighbours about your new toy, in case they start wondering what on earth is happening from all the noise aha!


Amazon Prime Day ends tonight lovelies, so make sure to find your perfect film night goodies and even more discounts on their website before 12am lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments