Ryan Gosling Takes On Neil Armstrong In The Debut Trailer For Damien Chazelle's First Man

15:08:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Over the weekend my favourite man (I know I shouldn’t be like this!), Ryan Gosling appeared out of the blue in my inbox. If you know me, then you know that this is something that gets me super excited because I adore him. However, I wasn’t expecting what I received.


Directed by LA LA Land’s Damien Chazelle and also starring Claire Foy, Gosling takes on the role of Neil Armstrong in First Man. Exploring the story of NASA’s mission to put a man on the moon, the film follows Armstrong’s life from 1961 to 1969, in a first-person account, as they tackle the sacrifices and the cost of one of the most dangerous missions in history.

Due out on the 12th October, I have a feeling that this may be a BFI London Film Festival feature lovelies, but we will have to wait and see. However, something we don’t have to wait for is the first trailer for the film, which is here and amazing:


What do you all think of the film lovelies? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments