Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck It Ralph 2 Features Some Very Familiar Princesses...

09:46:00



Good Morning Lovelies, 

Yesterday evening whilst I was sitting at home, I received a pretty amazing email! Having only seen Wreck It Ralph last year (I love it!), I’m fresh and pumped to see the sequel, Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck It Ralph 2, which is out in November.

There so, when this new set of images dropped featuring Vanellope von Schweetz, played by Sarah Silverman, hanging out with all of the Disney princesses, I couldn’t control myself. It is pure perfection lovelies...


Voiced by all the original people, including Auli‘i Cravalho (“Moana”), Kristen Bell (Anna in “Frozen”), Idina Menzel (Elsa in “Frozen”), Kelly MacDonald (Merida in “Brave”), Mandy Moore (Rapunzel in “Tangled”), Anika Noni Rose (Tiana in “The Princess and the Frog”), Ming-Na Wen (“Mulan”), Irene Bedard (“Pocahontas”), Linda Larkin (Jasmine in “Aladdin”), Paige O’Hara (Belle in “Beauty and the Beast”) and Jodi Benson (Ariel in “The Little Mermaid”), it is honestly like all my dreams have come true.

What do you all think lovelies? Are you excited for the film?

Best,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments