My Hero Academia Season Two Part Two DVD Review

06:00:00



Good Morning Lovelies,

A few weeks ago, I reviewed the anime series My Hero Academia! With only the first part out of the second season, I was aching to get my hands on the second season to witness all the new episodes. And now finally I have got them!

Back to face new challenges, the team decide to put the High Sports Festival begins them to discover what lies ahead in their future. From superhero internships to catching a deadly serial killer, there is no stopping the team in these action-packed moments.

If you were a fan of the first part of the second season, then you are going to love the second half, as it just gets better and better. No characters are left behind. It seems like no moments of the comics are forgotten. And the world in which they all take in and explore is even more powerful.

With a new villain, new ideas and a great voicing cast returning, there is nothing stopping this lot from taking over. This is why I am giving it...

4 Stars

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments