Early Man DVD Review

09:00:00



Good Morning Lovelies, 

Growing up I was a huge fan of Aardman Animations. From Wallace and Gromit to Chicken Run, I could spend hours watching them. In fact, I still can now. So, when I heard about Early Man, I instantly knew I was going to be a fan of it. And luckily my instincts were right.

Featuring the voices of Tom Hiddleston, Maisie Williams and Eddie Redmayne, the film follows caveman Dug and his best friend Hognob as they try to save their city from the evil Lord Nooth. Gathering his closet allies, he challenges him to a football match that will decide who gets to keep the city.

Sweet and innocent from the get go, with a few adult jokes thrown in, the story is again another Aardman tale that will have everyone sitting down to enjoy it. There are so many moments, especially the football match and the odd dinosaur joke that will have you smiling along with this Bronze Age tale of old and new.

Going back to basics and using what we all know and love, Aardman have made an adventure that will keep you entertained. They never lose their charm and they always make classic British animals, which team members Studiocanal can be proud to add to their family friendly content.

Whilst it doesn’t bring the same memories as the Aardman features before it have this is still a film that everyone can turn to and enjoy. A perfect family feature that can be enjoyed all day and at any time of the year.

There so, I am giving it…

4 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments