Amazon Fashion and Stylist Pernille Teisbæk Have Chosen A Special Spring Edit From Their Collections!

14:30:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

As many of you know I am not just a huge lover of films and TV shows, but also fashion! Give me an actor, icon or fashion figure, who knows how to make a look their own and I am all over it lovelies.

So, when Amazon Fashion got in touch with me to tell me the news that stylist Pernille Teisbæk had chosen a special spring edit from their collections that would make us all feel like we are walking a red carpet, I couldn’t wait to share it with you all!

After looking at what she had selected, these are just a few of them that made the top of my list lovelies…

Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Sweatshirt, £71.99:


Liu Jo Women's Ballad Dress, £119.50:


Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Oak Long Trench Coat, £242.51:


Noisy May Women's Straight Jeans, £42:


Only Women's Suit Jacket, £44.70:


Steve Madden Women’s Vertigo Pump Closed Toe Heels, £89.78:


Selected Long Shirt Blouse, £65:


Wood Wood Women's Eve Straight Jeans, £108.91:


I adore all of these items lovely and the collection is great! I know that Pernille is also an amazing creative director for Social Zoo and has worked with some great names in TV, so I can’t wait to see if these looks appear on our TV screens soon too.

Find more of the collection on Amazon Fashion now lovelies and let me know what is your favourite piece!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments