Celebrate National Pets Day With Some Of The Best Pets From TV and Film!

15:38:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Today is National Pets Day and as a huge lover of animals, I couldn’t miss celebrating it on the blog. I am obsessed with dogs, pandas and ducks, which may seem like a random selection, but I can’t help it aha!

Just like I can’t help my love for the ten animals from film and TV shows below lovelies…

Marley in Marley and Me: Is there a dog cutest than this one? Even though he is a little bit mischievous, you can’t help but love Marley and his ways. He will make you laugh and then cry during viewing.


Babe from Babe: I remember watching this film with my grandad when I was little and the pair of us laughing at the wonderful ways of the little pig. If you are a fan of farm animals, there is none cuter than this.


Bruiser from Legally Blonde: Bruiser is a beautiful little dog, who had a whole film dedicated to him. The best friend of Elle Woods could not be missed off this list!


Marcel in Friends: Friends introduced us all to the maddest pet of them all with Marcel. A character who helped make some of the best episodes in the first few series.


Slinky in Toy Story: Not a real animal, but still a loving character, Slinky is the ultimate pet dog who goes the extra mile for everyone in the Toy Story team often.


Cinderella’s Mice in Cinderella: Helping her build the perfect dress and transforming to help Cinderella get to the ball, the mice in this film had us all wishing we had one for a pet.


Baxter in Anchorman: They say never work with pets, but for this news anchor, his life revolves around his dog. When the worst happens, you will be sure to be left in a box of emotions lovelies, because Baxter is just lovely.


Salem in Sabrina The Teenage Witch: Salem was the cat who managed to make us all think and laugh when we were little. There will never be another black cat like it!


Pongo and Perdy in 101 Dalmatians: Dalmatians are beautiful animals and these two gave us 101 to fall in love with. Never have I wanted a house full of dogs, as much as I want this bunch.


Lassie from Lassie: I have a very special love for Lassie because I had a dog just like this and named this growing up. Whenever I watch this film, I picture the sweet pet I had at home and fall in love all over again.


Which film or TV show features your favourite pet lovelies? Let me know in the comments below! 

Blog Soon,
Joey X  

You Might Also Like

0 comments