Step Back In Time To The 90s With The Nokia 3310 and Vodafone!

13:00:00




Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Having been born in the 90s and lived through the latter half of it, I bloody love the decade a lot. The Spice Girls, Fresh Prince and Turkey Twizzlers were my life for much of it until my mum got her first ever phone - the classic Nokia! A phone which had a battery life that lasted a week could be decorated in funky cases and allowed you to spend endless hours playing snake on it.

But with the takeover of iPhone’s, Blackberry’s and Samsung’s, it sadly got left behind and forgotten about in many people’s drawers or lofts. However, it is time to dig it out and start them up again, because it has been reborn this year!


With new colours, a bigger screen and a lighter feel, the Nokia 3310 landed in my lap this week to so much joy. It was my first ever phone, after being handed down to me from my mum and I instantly got that nostalgic feeling you get with anything classic (I know I am only 22, but it felt like a lifetime ago!).

As soon as I turned it on to try it out, I was instantly hit with the classic theme that Nokia’s were known for. The tune made me get a tiny bit overexcited because I felt like I did when my mum first gave me her phone all those years ago. Especially because everything looked so much like it did back then, a quality I liked because why change something when it was so good for us all?


It was really nice to go back to basics. I loved the look and how light it was to hold. It has the same look and feels that the old one did. Just with a bigger screen, easier to use buttons and a better camera quality. It was easier to discover where things were and there was a lot more that could be done on the phone, including making notes and searching multiple internet platforms.

Sadly, I couldn’t find the game Snake on it, but there are a bunch of games you can buy, so I am sure it will be included in them. The internet is also a little bit more complex, as it takes a while to get onto and charges like the old way did, but in some ways, it is a tiny bit fun, because it really feels like the 90s/00s again when using it.


In the end, I found that I really liked the new phone’s design and the classic feeling it left me with. I often have my phone buzzing with emails and social media, so having the opportunity to still make calls and texts without the worry of them was nice. It would be a great phone for travelling, especially if you want to escape from all signs of social media for a bit.

Available at Vodafone for £35 when bought on Pay as you go 1, the company is also offering two free drinks from Costa at the moment, which means you can enjoy a cuppa whilst setting it up. To find out more and to go back in time to a classic but brilliant phone head over to the Vodafone website to find out more.

Will you be exploring the new Nokia lovelies? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments