Goodbye January! Here Are My Favourite Things From The Month...

15:20:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Last year I got really bad at doing my favourite things at the end of each month, as I just felt like I was running out of time. Does anyone else feel this way lovelies? It is really annoying because at times I had so much I wanted to share with you all, but never got around to.

This year, I am going to change that though (hopefully) by making sure that I actually get around to doing that and the belated posts I still have waiting from last year, including my Disney ones! Let’s start with my January 2018 right now…

My Dad’s Birthday Party: My dad turned 73 right at the start of the month and after a very quiet NYE, I wanted to party. So, we decided to host a big surprise party for my dad. I loved having everyone around and was so thankful to everyone who came to the party. He was very shocked and according to my family, he loved it.


IT DVD: When this film first came out I didn’t know if I was going to be able to handle it. Now, after months of waiting for it to arrive on DVD, January allowed me the chance to experience Pennywise: The Dancing Clown all over again. I just have to keep thinking that Bill Skarsgard is underneath that outfit to get through it aha!


Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri: I went to see this film after the Golden Globe awards and I am so glad I did! It is absolutely incredible and completely not what I was expecting upon first viewings. Sam Rockwell will leave you shocked.


Amazon Chelsea Boots: I have been looking for boots all over the place, as my New Look ones are ruined lovelies. After scoring the sales in hopes to find some, it was on Amazon I found these beauties for just £11. I might just have to get the grey suede ones as well at that price.


Amazon Black Backpack Bag: Talking about Amazon Fashion, I decided after my shoes to find my next bag on there. I wanted a backpack, as I need something light and easy to carry my stuff on my commute and when I walk home. For £11, this bag is a complete dream.


Amazon Alexa Echo: Okay, so I know I mentioned this before, but this Christmas present has truly outdone itself already and we are only in July. It lets me know what the time, temp and status of my trains with ease, whilst also finding me the perfect dance music to clean up too. Well done Alexa!


Turmeric Tea: As a bit of a healthy eating/drinking junkie, I am always on the lookout for the next big thing and turmeric tea has been making the rounds in everything I hear or see. Deciding to use my free weekly tea from the Twining’s shop to try it, I am now obsessed and got myself a box of Pukka Turmeric Gold ones to celebrate.


Theatre Tickets: After a really bad 2017, I have made it my mission to make sure my mum has more fun in 2018. As a full-time carer to my grandad, she doesn’t get to do much, so I have made sure we get some theatre shows and a holiday sorted before it is too late, including a spontaneous early one that happened in the middle of January, being the amazing Hamilton. Next up is Dreamgirls, Kinky Boots and Hamilton again! Bring on the next few months!


What were your favourite things about 2018 lovelies? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments