Blogmas Day Seven! Pop Up Screens Are Showing All Our Favourite Festive Films On The Big Screen Again!

11:55:00




Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

I will hold my hand up and admit that I have not been the best at Blogmas this year, but I am going to change this very soon, when I finish work for Christmas tomorrow. Today, I have found out some festive film fun that you should check out.

From Pop Up Screen, a number of festival films will be put on the big screen again including Love Actually, Elf, A Muppet’s Christmas Carol and more this winter, at very affordable prices - £5 for kids and £10 for adults.

In the coolest locations in London, the screens will immerse you all into the films lovelies, so you can watch and enjoy your films completely as they come to life. To find out more and to book tickets, head to the Pop Up Screens website lovelies here: WWW.POPUPSCREENS.CO.UK

I know Buddy the Elf would approve of this! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments