Celebrate Christmas With Sky One and Sky Arts At It's Christmas - Live From The Royal Albert Hall

15:36:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

You have probably all know by now that I am a massive fan of Christmas. I have already got all my presents, written my Christmas cards and am making very exciting plans for what I want to do during December.

One of those things is to catch the Sky One and Sky Arts Christmas concert at the Royal Albert Hall, called It’s Christmas – Live From The Royal Albert Hall! Hosted by Jason Manford, the show will feature stars including, Alexander Armstrong, Fleur East, Holly Johnson, Jona Lewie, Marc Almond, Melanie C, Nadine Coyle, Ricky Wilson, Shakin’ Stevens, Tom Chaplin, The Vamps and just announced Alexandra Burke, fresh from the Strictly dancefloor!

The concert will also see the Royal Albert Hall house band, The Merry Pranksters led by Ed Harcourt, working with string quartet Dirty Pretty Strings to bring a whole host of classic songs to life for everyone to sing along to. Whilst the hall will be converted into a winter wonderland will snowflakes, Christmas trees and plenty of sparkles.

Speaking about the event, host Jason Manford said, "I simply could not believe it when I was asked to host this extravaganza. I adore Christmas and I love Christmas music so to be on a bill which is essentially “Now That’s What I Call Christmas” Live is a dream come true! Shakey, Jona Lewie and Holly Johnson are as synonymous with Christmas as Santa Claus himself and the rest of the bill is unbelievable. It’s an honour to not only be hosting but to be singing a few Christmas hits myself with our fabulous orchestra."

Hosted on the 7th December, the event will be shown on n Sky One and Sky Arts over the festive season, however, to beat the wait, you can get tickets and be there as the Christmas magic happens. To book tickets call the Royal Albert Hall Box Office, 020 7589 8212 or be book online at www.royalalberthall.com/tickets.

Let’s celebrate Christmas together lovelies with the ultimate singalong! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments