Get Spooky With These Top 2017 Halloween Film and TV Costumes!

14:20:00




Good Afternoon World, Lovelies, The Most Amazing People,

I am writing this post to you on a cosy, sunny Saturday morning, however, it is coming to you later in the week. Recently I have been getting my blogging mojo back. For a while, I felt nothing fresh was being done and I am taking a stand and changing it.

Starting with a fun Halloween feature that shows off my favourite film and TV-inspired costumes that I have found floating around the internet. As a huge lover of horror films and the spookiest month of the year, you can only imagine the amount of fun I had finding the costumes below….

Chucky, £39.99, Smiffys: I will be the first to say this is a bit expensive, but as soon as I saw it I was creeped out and in love with it. The famous doll hasn’t been on our screens much recently, but this costume will be bringing it back to life.


Ursula, £25, Asda: Ursula is my favourite Disney villain because although she is bad, she is also in no other words fucking fabulous! This Asda costume is brilliant and I am now wondering if I can get away with wearing this on the tube and to work. I can, right? 


Stranger Thing’s Eleven, £23.99, Escapades: Following the return of the second season, Halloween is the best time to dress up as one of the most talked about characters of the year. Sadly, the Eggo’s aren’t included, but you can just pick up some basic waffles and hold them during the night. They might even be a good after party snack aha! 


Mary Poppins, £27.99, Jokers Masquerade: Has the new poster got you all excited for the return of Mary Poppins next year? Well, don’t wait to celebrate it lovelies, because this costume is like something straight out of a Disney film. Obsessed doesn’t even describe it. 


Clueless’ Cher, £32.34, Party Packs: If ever there was a 90s icon who is more on trend than ever it is Cher, so use this Halloween to dress up as her and shout “Ugh As If”, as loudly as humanly possible lovelies.


Star Wars’ Rey, £44.99, Very: Another one that is a little bit pricey, but to dress up as the biggest character of 2017, it is totally worth it. As a recent Star Wars lover, this is the costume I am all over. I just need a BB8 now and I will be ready to rock n roll in Hyperspace.


Pennywise The Clown, £49.49, Very: Probably the most famous or wanted costume this year, Pennywise the Clown will be dancing around our streets a lot on Halloween, so get a head start and get this classic IT costume.


What will you be dressing up as this Halloween lovelies? Let me know!

Love,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments