Get A Great Night's Sleep With Bedtime Bliss' Eye Mask!

14:00:00




Good Afternoon Lovelies,

For the past few years now I have found it hard to switch off and just go to sleep without an eye mask. I wasn't always like this, but after kindly trying one I was sent I fell in love with using them and can only go off without it if I am super tired.

The everyday use of screens and my bad habit of going to bed with my tablet definitely hasn't helped. Neither has all the TV shows I adore returning. There so, when I was asked if I would like to review a Bedtime Bliss eye mask, I quickly said yes!


Made from bamboo and cotton, the eye mask is a moulded piece, which looks a bit like a fancy superhero/sunglasses structure. I will admit that when I saw it had Velcro to hold it in place I was a little worried, as I freaked out that it might get caught on my hair.

However, after slipping into my PJs and fitting the mask to fit on my head, I never felt a thing. My room was completely pitch black and the mask stayed on all night. My other one weirdly ends up all over the place and I'm often finding myself searching for it in the morning.


When I woke up my eyes felt refreshed and I was happy that I had a cute pouch to put them in so they stayed clean when not in use. For an eye mask, I was so happy with this.

At £10, I was a bit unsure if I would ever spend that money on an eye mask, but hand on my heart I seriously would with this one. It is comfy, flexible; blackout producing and above all else an essential for my bedtime routine now. I'm even thinking of ordering a spare for when I go away or the other is in the wash.

To try it out for yourselves lovelies, head over to their Amazon page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KSF9RAG/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=. I am sure you will be thanking them for such an amazing sleep!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments