My Monthly Favourites From July!

10:00:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

July I have to admit is one of my favourite months of the year! Not only is it my birthday month, but this year it was pretty epic for a number of reasons!


August you better bring it just as good, because July 2017 brought some of my favourite things to life hard...

Disneyland Paris: For my 22nd birthday I went to Disneyland Paris with my friend Tessa. After making a vow last year that I wouldn't spend my birthday at home anymore, I decided to head on my first adventure to Disneyland and it was incredible. I am already planning my next trip to it!


New Job: With a new age came a new job! After only a week back home, I was offered a job as a Digital Content Executive and I am so much happier and feeling healthier within the role Lovelies.


Groot: Bit of a weird one but July brought a new certain someone into our home. Upon returning from DLP, I came face to face with my very own baby Groot. I love him so much that I am modelling my new room design around him and have told quite a few people off for touching him aha!


Work Lovelies: As I prepared to leave my old job at the end of July, I was really not looking forward to leaving my work wives Hasnai, Kara and Chidubem. However, the girls were absolutely amazing on my last day and I honestly have never felt so spoilt. They will always be my work wives!


Fruit Picking: Summer isn't really summer if you don't go fruit picking at some point. I am a proper country girl and love going to farms to pick fruit and hang with the animals. Is it wrong for me to say I prefer animals to humans? Whoops!


Cars 3 Premiere: My nephew Leo doesn't live near me, so when he comes to visit we always make it extra special. Right now his favourite thing is Cars and Lightning McQueen, so when I was asked if I wanted to go to the premiere of the film, I was delighted to be able to take him and my brother.


Fingers crossed August is just as good as July lovelies! What were some of your favourite things in July? 

Love,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments