Heinz Spaghetti Hoops Have Had A Sugar Free Makeover! Find Out What They Are Like Here...

11:30:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

When you were little lovelies did you ever have spaghetti hoops? I imagine most of you lovelies did, as they were a staple piece on our school lunch plates. However, I was a kid that was a little bit obsessed with it all, because if it included pasta I was there for it (it is the Italian in me).


Now as an adult and a health freak, my fondness for hoops has died down a little bit. In fact, I don’t really touch them anymore. Even if I do sometimes dream about having them on toast with the sauce making the bread really soggy. Yes, I am that person who likes soggy bread aha!


However, when I received an email from Heinz asking if I would like to try their new hoops I was quick to say yes. With a brand new recipe which has no added sugar in it, the hoops I loved as a child has had a makeover and one for the better.

Grabbing my regular taste tester – my mother – and my nephew, I followed the simple instructions to heat up the hoops and placed them on a jacket potato to enjoy. For a long time, I think my mum has been scared by the amount of sugar in her food, so I wanted her to taste them. I believed she would be able to tell me the answer the best on how the sugar content had really changed.

 

After one mouthful, my mum definitely liked them and the flavoursome classic treat that we always use to have. She stated that the recipe wasn’t as sweet, but that they tasted more real and fresh. As for my nephew, he was eating them so fast that he didn’t get a chance to tell me so much about what he liked about them apart from the fact that he liked them.

For many of us, Heinz Spaghetti Hoops will always be a staple of our childhood. A source of comfort if I dare say so. And with a new healthy recipe to enjoy, there are now being made even better, as witnessed by myself when I saw my mum actually finish them off aha!

Look out for them in your local supermarkets now lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments