Flora Freedom Introduces The Ultimate New Flavours To Their Tubs

10:30:00

Good Morning Lovelies,

How are you all? Feeling a little bit hungry? Or planning your next film night in? Well, how about adding a little bit of a twist to your next film night in with the new Flora Free From tub range, which now comes in exciting new flavours.

A few weeks ago, I was asked if I would like to trial them and of course if it means I get to bake I said yes! Kindly Flora sent me an amazing basket full of treats to help me along the way, as well as some incredible vouchers to purchase the tubs with (thank you Flora!). After searching for the tubs for a long time, I managed to get my hands on two of the flavours, which were Avocado and Lime and Coconut and Almond dairy free tubs.


Once I got my hands on them, I got down to the nitty gritty and got baking! I decided that because of the way my family is I would use the coconut and almond flavoured butter the most. This was the easy decision in fact, because the Flora website had so many recipes to then choose from.


I decided to start with the triple chocolate cookies, which looked super yummy from the photo on the website and super easy to bake. After gathering all the ingredients, I followed the simple instructions and got mixing. Then using an ice cream scoop, I placed them onto the tray and placed then in the oven to cook.


In all honesty, the whole thing took me around 30 minutes to do and my family are loving the chewiness of them, including my mum who isn’t a massive chocolate cookie fan. They seem to be super soft and if I heated them again I imagine they would have a melt in your mouth sensation, which I think we can all agree is the best thing in the world.

After successfully completing the cookies, I decided to go one step ahead and try out the Flora websites apple tart recipe, again using the coconut and almond tub. I kind of wish that I had looked at the recipe beforehand, because whilst it was easy to gather all the ingredients, the recipe stopped once the pastry was made.


Due to this I kind of winged the entire thing from there and found myself wondering if I had done the apples right or even the tart at this point. However, I kept going and produced what I think was an okay tart. My mum and dad seemed to enjoy it after their Sunday roast, so at least it was edible aha!
Overall the new free from tubs are incredibly easy to cook and bake with and add a lot of flavour. 

When my mum first tried one of the cookies, she instantly tasted the coconut and almond mix within it and stated that they were better with the added flavour. I can’t wait to now find out what the avocado one is like when I use it the next time I make eggs lovelies.


To find out more about the range and to find easy to cook recipes, visit the Flora website by clicking here: http://www.flora.com/. I promise you will not be disappointed by them lovelies!

Blog Soon,

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments