Black Sails Season Four DVD Review

09:00:00



Good Morning Lovelies, 

Since I first got Amazon Prime, I have always wondered about the world of Black Sails. Now with its final season out on DVD, I have done something a little strange and watched the last season before the first.

After wrapping production back in April, the show brought the series story, inspired by Treasure Island came to a close in epic fashion for Flint, Silver, and Rackham who have faced some terrible pirating times. For those who have watched the entire show, it has given audiences something they were probably all hoping for. A bit of a shock factor for a show that has worked so well being dark.

In the last fleeting moments on screen, the audience isn’t really sure what is real or not, but it gives a random sense of piece, as the characters hug out any issues they may have faced along the way.  They are ready for their anchors to be stored away and their troubles to become buried treasure (sorry not sorry!).

Although I hadn’t seen the rest of the show, it is easy to see why there was so much appeal around the show. There was a shipped relationship, which doesn’t end in the best way, friendship, war and a whole world of dark adventures that lures viewers in from the start to the end of an episode. Binge watch material for certain.

Seeing the conclusion of the programme has definitely made me want to go back to the start and set sail from the very beginning. There so I am going to keep the review short, but be prepared because I will be back to give my verdict on the show when I have finished it!

For now I am giving the fourth and final series of Black Sails a calm sea of a rating, with this…

4 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments