Nekromantik 2 DVD Review

07:00:00



Good Morning Lovelies,

Okay, I am going to start this review by saying I couldn’t watch all of this film and I have never seen anything as weird as this before. The sequel to the first film, Nekromantik 2, is the latest release from Arrow Videos on Blu-ray and it has to be by far its strangest.

Carrying on from the first film (I found this out after doing research into what I had watched), the film sees Monika, a woman who digs up a grave and decides to live with the corpse known as Rob. However, when she meets Mark, a living man, she finds herself uncertain of what her romantic life holds for her.

The film is a strange look into necrophilia and takes audiences on a mixture of romance, thrills, death and sex. All of which when placed together in this film makes viewers feel uncomfortable and wishing it was kind of other.

As I said before I didn’t watch the entire thing, because I just couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was like a completely weird, horrifying world that I don’t think I could ever watch again.

There so I am giving the film…

2 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments