Happy #NationalPinaColadaDay Everyone! Celebrate With Oykos Greek Style Pina Coco Paradise

14:00:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Okay so I know it may be a little bit earlier to be drinking, but today is #NationalPinaColadaDay and seeing as it is my favourite cocktail, I think we should celebrate! As soon as I get a sip of this pineapple coconut rum filled treat, I go a little bit mad as I feel like I am on holiday somewhere tropical. Even if in reality I am in my local Wetherspoons aha!


This year though is a little bit different, as I am no longer a drinker (hello non-alcoholic version), so I was on the lookout for something a bit different. Thankfully Oykos heard my pain, as they have created the Greek Style Okyos Pina Coco Paradise yogurt, with pineapple and coconut pieces that make this a creamy delight.

Kindly the company sent me some of the great treats, which I have reviewed before on the blog, along with some amazing party treats. Let the birthday celebrations kick off early! With a pineapple glass, shiny umbrellas, holiday themed napkins and a cocktail shaker, it was time to mix things up a bit in our house.


My mum was quick to grab some Malibu, the shaker and a yogurt, to enjoy the amazing weather we have had recently. Whilst I grab a green tea ice tea and the sweet treat to enjoy whilst lying in the garden dreaming of a Caribbean cruise. If anyone would like to buy me one of these for my birthday, I will love you for life.

If you are like me and don’t drink, but don’t want to miss out on the celebrations this is a great way to get involved. Plus it is very original compared to I am sure the many pictures of Pina Colada’s that are going to be around today.



You can serve up the yogurt in so many ways, from making it into ice lollies or pouring it into a pineapple, this is a treat that will bring the sun out on its own lovelies. I am off to grab another one whilst watching a film on the sofa in fact lovelies. Thank you very much Oykos and I hope you have a very tropical Monday!

How are you celebrating National Pina Colada Day lovelies? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments