Get Ready Lovelies! Disney On Ice Passport Adventure Is Coming To The UK!

16:40:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Okay, so it may be a little while away, but it is scary how fast Christmas is approaching. As we enter July, which is known to many as the start of Christmas if you work in the press world, plans have begun to be made.


New Year’s parties are being organised. People are beginning to dream of the chocolate tubs you get and I am searching for the Christmas show that we will be going to this year. However, my search has been cut short, as I am going back in time to when I was five and reliving my childhood this year
.
From the end of September until December, Disney On Ice Passport Adventure is coming to the UK. With everyone’s favourite characters joining them, including Anna, Elsa, Minnie, Mickey, Ariel and more!


I remember when I first saw the show so well. It was pure magic to me to see my favourite princesses right before my eyes. It made me fall even more in love with Belle and the Beast from that moment. And now I am getting the chance to take my nephew, who is obsessed with Disney to see the show too on the 22nd December at The O2 Arena.

If you have never seen the show, are like me and looking for something to see during the winter months or just wanting to go back in time to when you were little, then you don’t want to miss this show. You can find out more or book tickets here lovelies: https://www.disneyonice.com/gb/en-gb/passport-to-adventure


It really does look amazing and I honestly can’t wait to experience one of my first ever live shows again. I will be blogging about the whole event once it has happened and I would love to hear your experiences too! Let me know also if you have already seen a Disney on Ice show! 


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments