The Best Dressed Stars From The 2017 Met Gala!

11:27:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

Last night was the Met Gala, the biggest night in fashion. Some of the best on-screen talents took to the very long white carpet to celebrate this year’s Comme des Garçons’s Rei Kawakubo theme and to celebrate I gathered my favourite looks from the night.


Get ready to see some big, bold, soft and delicate pieces lovelies, as I go through my best-dressed looks of the night...

Dakota Johnson: 


Jessica Chastain: 


Rami Malek: 


The Weekend: 


Andrew Rannells: 


Janelle Monae: 


Zendaya: 


Wiz Khalifa: 


Diane Kruger: 


Keri Russell: 


Eddie Redmayne: 


Rose Bryne: 


Rachel Wood: 


Ruby Rose: 


Sasha Lane:


Aymeline Valade: 


What was your favourite look of the night lovelies? My overall favourites had to be Dakota and Jessica. Let me know yours! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments