Preparing For Your Next Film Night In? Make Sure To Get Some Heinz Seriously Good Sauces!

12:30:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Do you ever feel like trying something savoury instead of sweet when sat at home enjoying a film or TV show? But you want it to be really fancy? Like something you would find in a one of a kind restaurant. Well, thanks to Heinz that may just be about to happen.


Last week, the Heinz team asked me if I would like to trial their latest sauces, which were a little bit different to what we know and love. So, of course, I said yes! Yesterday, this amazing parcel arrived with the four new flavours including Creamy Chive Sauce, a zingy sauce perfect with potatoes, a Creamy Pepper Sauce, which works well with steak, a Creamy Tomato & Garlic Sauce, rich and lively with chicken and a Creamy Béarnaise, perfect with meats and fish. Plus some amazing dishes to serve them in.

Let me tell you all now that this wasn’t what I was expecting at all! I loved the whole look of the set and it really felt like a gift set you would give at Christmas rather than an everyday sauce. However, it was all down to the taste of the items lovely.


I will admit now that we didn’t make everything that was supposed to go with them, but we made a few items and used them. Starting with the Creamy Chive Sauce, which my mum (my regular taste tester) put with her potatoes during our dinner last night.

Having placed it on the side, my mum soon said it would be the perfect thing to mix in with the potatoes as you mash them, as it would make a really rich but creamy overall taste.


Also on her plate was the creamy pepper sauce, which she placed over her chicken. Whilst many say this would be good for steak, my mum said that it was a great sauce to put with chicken as it really made it pop. I think she may have added a bit more pepper to this, as she is a little bit obsessed, but altogether she said it was a nice different sauce to have against the creamy one in the mash.

We are yet to try the tomato and garlic sauce, but this will definitely be my job and my mum is going to treat herself to some fancy fish to sample the Béarnaise sauce with. I feel like these sauces are actually the perfect thing to put with dishes if you are doing a fancy Friday night dinner for friends or to put with a homemade takeaway on a Saturday night.


The jars are very fancy compared to some of the others and with these little dishes, you can’t really go wrong lovelies. These four flavours have been built with knowledge from food lovers and we should celebrate this lovelies. I will be letting you know about the other flavours as soon as possible lovelies.

If you would like to try them all, they are all out now and can be found in your local supermarket/shops lovelies or to find out more here: http://www.heinz.co.uk/en/products/seriously_good_sauces

Will you be trying these sauces out on your next film night in lovelies?  

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments