Fallen DVD Review

08:00:00




Good Morning Lovelies, 

When I was younger I was obsessed with Twilight and this impacted everything that I read. Upon looking up similar books on Amazon, I came across Fallen and fell into the series of books. However, sadly I gave up. I could remember it though lovelies and so when I heard about the first book being made into a film, I was interested to see how they captured it.

Starring Jeremy Irvine and Addison Timlin, the film follows Luce as she battles with a new school, hidden demons (quite literally) and two boys who are both very very different but have the same hidden stories within them. Both are in fact fallen angels and Luce has to discover the truth behind each of them.

Much like the look of the book, the film is dark but instead of hooking us in, the film's script causes major plot points to be missed and there so you are left on tender hooks. You don’t really want to watch on, but you do in the hopes that the plot may sum up everything it is missing in the end. It doesn’t by the way.

Irvine and Timlin have a great chemistry, but because of the lack of pace to the story, they don’t get to explore it further and it seems that you don’t really know what is happening from one minute to the next.

Unlike the book, this film doesn’t leave you wanted to find out the next piece of the jigsaw but mostly just wanting to get it over with, as the scenes try to do what Twilight did for many, but fail to.

There so I am giving the film...


2 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments