Enjoy The New Magnum Ice Cream Tubs On Your Next Film Night

14:39:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Tuesday’s use to be my favourite day of the week. I don’t know why, but it could have been because it was my day off. I use to love waking up and staying up late, but now it has become a bit of a boring day. But thanks to Magnum, it might just be about to get a little bit better lovelies!


For years our house has been in love with Magnum ice creams. My mum especially. Honestly, if we open a box, they go very quickly. So when I was asked if I would like to review their new ice cream tubs, I was quick to say yes.

After searching up and down where I live to find the tubs – not easy to find I will tell you lovelies – we managed to track them down in Tesco, who had the three flavours on offer. You can choose from Almond, Classic or White to enjoy lovelies, so we grabbed the White and Almond flavours to go.


Everything about the design of the tub is a little mysterious lovelies. Before you even open it, you are faced with some press to crack buttons, which are explained once you pop off the lid of the tub. Three simple instructions are placed on the gold lid inside, which state that you need to peel the lid off, leave it for ten minutes and then crack the thick chocolate topping that is on the ice cream by pressing in the sides or hitting it with a spoon as we found.

Once we were in, my mum was quick to grab the spoon as my regular taste tester. When I asked her what the ice cream was like, she stated that it was exactly the same as the classic ice cream/lollies we love, but instead of being on a stick they were in the tub. This all changed though when she got to the bottom of the tub lovelies.


About an inch into the ice cream tub, my mum found more chocolate shards and really thick chocolate pieces at the bottom. If a Magnum is an award winner, it is all down to the chocolate that coats their creamy ice cream.

As my mum and I were discussing the ice cream, I kept thinking that this would be the ice cream to enjoy on a night in watching a film all snuggled on the sofa, as a side on a fancy date or at the theatre if the tubs were smaller.


It was a really luxury looking and tasting treat lovelies. If Magnum is going to Cannes Film Festival this year, you can definitely expect to see people walking around with these tubs in their hands or in screenings. There so lovelies, if you are planning your next film night in, these tubs may just be the treats to top it all off!

Will you be trying these delicious flavours? Let me know if you do lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments