Don't Miss The First Trailer For BBC Two's Upcoming Show White Gold Starring Ed Westwick

17:27:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

If you know me lovelies, you will know that I have a slight crush on Ed Westwick. Okay, slight might be an understatement! And luckily because we come from the same place, I have met him (heart still beats weird when I think about it!).


So, when I heard about his upcoming TV show, White Gold, a six-part comedy from the makers of the Inbetweeners and starring Joe Thomas, James Buckley and Lauren O’Rourke, I was very excited.



Set in the 80s, the series, which is due to air later this month on BBC Two, follows a group of double glazing salesman, as they lie and scheme their way around the industry. A weird but what looks to be an amazing idea in this new trailer for it lovelies…


Bring it on BBC Two!

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments