You Have To See The First Teaser For Thor: Ragnarok Right Now!

17:18:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Okay, so I had to sit down to write this post! No jokes, I am now sat here and trying to hold it together, but I don’t think I can for much longer because the first teaser for Thor: Ragnarok has been released!


Starring Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Idris Elba, Jeff Goldblum, Tessa Thompson, Karl Urban, Mark Ruffalo and Anthony Hopkins, the film follows Thor, who is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his hammer.


Racing to get back to Asgard to put a stop to Ragnarok, before his homeland is destroyed and everyone there is killed by new villain Hela, Thor must make an ally with his fellow Avenger, the Incredible Hulk, to be in with a chance to survive.

I am booking a day off, calling for a national holiday and preparing to see the latest adventure for Thor, by binging on all the released Marvel films, because this film looks epic. See what I mean below lovelies…


Who else thinks we need a national holiday for this? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments