Get A First Look At Netflix Upcoming Series Glow

16:04:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Okay, so it is time to admit something now lovelies! Who else spent all weekend binge-watching 13 Reasons Why?!? I was addicted and I am still thinking about days after finishing it lovelies. I swear Netflix is a drug filled with good shows and films.


This is why I am a little worried to share this next piece of news because I know it probably means more binge-watching sessions for us aha! On the 23rd June, Netflix will be telling the fictional story of Ruth Wilder, an out-of-work actress in the 80s, who has one last shot at stardom in female wrestling.

Called Glow, the show catches Ruth as she works with 12 other misfits and competes alongside Debbie Eagan, a soap actress who changed career after having a baby. All of which that is captured by Sam Sylvia, a B-movie director who must make the women into stars.

While we have a little while to go until the show is out lovelies, I have some very exciting first look images at it for you to enjoy. Take a look...






Will you be binge-watching this one lovelies? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments