Updated Post! The First Films For This Year’s Film4 Summer Screen Festival Have Been Revealed!

13:05:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Okay so I am very excited about this news! If you know me well you will know that Cruel Intentions is one of my favourite films. I saw it when I was probably a bit too young to see it but fell in LOVE with it.


So you can imagine how happy I was when it was announced as one of the first four films for this year’s Film4 Summer Screen event at Somerset House, from the 10th to the 23rd August.

Along with Moonlight, My Neighbour Totoro and All the President’s Men, the festival will welcome these classics in their two-week festival that celebrates contemporary, cult and classic films, as well as hosting new film premieres and musical guests.

There is sure to be more amazing films announced lovelies, so look out for more news soon. I will be patiently hoping and praying that I can get tickets for Cruel Intentions from now until August when the event is held.

Update! It has just been announced that joining the line-up is a ton of film-focused activities including the return of the amazing Summer Screen Prints, which will feature 20 extremely talented artists, a Behind the Screen series of screenings, workshops and talks from industry insiders. Also at the event will be special introductions from Dominic West, Claes Bang and Ruben Östlund for 2017’s Palme d’Or winner, The Square, and the cast of ‘90s classic Bhaji on the Beach. Plus, DJ sets before every screening.

To find out more lovelies, click here: https://www.somersethouse.org.uk/

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments