Thank You Ben & Jerry's For My Treat! Get Ready To Meet Ben & Jerry's Topped Tubs!

16:51:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies,

I promised you all that this afternoon it was all going to be focused on food and it is now about to get real serious lovelies! Oh Yes!

Ben and Jerry’s have announced the ultimate ice cream dream, as they have created some new flavours and topped them in the best way possible, with CHOCOLATE toppings including milk, white and dark flavours.


There are three new flavours to choose from lovelies including Strawberry Swirl, Chocolate Caramel Cookie Dough and Salted Caramel Brownie and to prepare me for the ultimate taste test, Ben & Jerry’s have been the biggest loves of my life – they were already my two favourite men in the world – and sent me an amazing box of goodies to help me enjoy the new flavours to the max.

 

Earlier today, the box arrived in a very mysterious way and upon opening it I was greeted with green paper. Honestly, I didn’t think I could get as excited as I did for green paper but I did. Underneath was some of the sweetest items ever.


After reading the letter in the box, I found a pair of Ben & Jerry’s headphones, an eco-friendly mug, a cute wooden USB stick, some stylish cookie dough sticky notes, scoop inspired spoons, a cow printed drawstring bag, a quote filled notebook, an incredible magnet that lets you know if you have any Ben & Jerry’s left, an A to Z booklet on Ben & Jerry’s and the ultimate treat, some vouchers to enjoy the new flavours.



I haven’t been able to leave my house yet to get hold of them flavours, but I have been enjoying the new headphones and planning my next trip to Tesco’s to get myself some tubs. I will be sure to let you know when I have managed to try them though lovelies. You may even hear me and my family because we are all very excited about the new flavours.

I just wanted to do this post to say a massive thank you to the Ben & Jerry’s team and the lovely ladies at W, who have given me this perfect present. I am always so thankful to companies when they send me items and this was the best mid-week pick me up!

Will you be trying the new flavours lovelies? Let me know!

Blog Soon,

Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments