Make The Ultimate Mother's Day Montage With These Vodafone Smart Ultra 7

14:56:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Are you freaking out about Mother’s Day? Or have you forgot to get the day ready for one of the most important people in your life? Well, don’t worry because I have found the solution for you lovelies.

A few days ago, Vodafone asked if I would like to trial their new apps which make sorting out everything you need to for the big day easier. And of course, I said yes! Very kindly, the company sent over one of their Vodafone Smart Ultra 7 phones for my to trial them on.


Whilst I didn’t have time to find and trial them all, I picked out a few of my favourites. The first one being Touchnote. Free from the Play Store, the app allows you to create and make the perfect Mother’s Day cards for the lovely lady in your life, by using the images on your phone to make custom orders. With simple instructions, you order can be done in seconds. Then you can watch your order as it is processed and sent to make sure you know when to hide it if you live at home like me.

The next app I fell in love with was the Diptic one. With over 61 designs, the app allows you to make photo collages that mean your mum could be standing amongst her favourite actors (my mum would demand Colin Firth was next to her) on the big day. Again, this is simply done by using your camera roll or social media images and is complete in seconds.


Others apps available include the Postagram, which makes beautiful postcard style designs in seconds and the LiveCollage, which comes up with image designs and collages that you can change and modify to your liking.

Due to my dad having an operation last week, it has been hard to leave my home and I was worried about getting my mum a card. If I had known about these apps before I wouldn’t have ordered the one from online that I did because these would have been a lot more personal!

This is why I was so excited to tell you about the apps lovely because now you can make the perfect treats for the lovely mum in your life. Which one do you like the sound of lovelies?

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments