Do You Play Your Favourite Sports From TV, Films Or Games In Real Life? Find Out In This Infographic How Many Do!

11:09:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

And how are you all today? Well, I hope! Last night I went to a very exciting event, which I will be telling you all about in a little while, but before I do, I have some very exciting film news to share with you all.


Thanks to SBO.net, the link between games and sports in fiction and real life have been brought together in this perfect look at how the sports in films, TV and games such as Star Wars, Harry Potter and many more have influenced our choices.

Take a look lovelies...


Which new sports will you be trying out from your favourite films, games or TV shows lovelies? You can find the infographic here in a bigger format to lovelies: https://www.sbo.net/fictional-sports-irl/

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments