The Most Exciting Upcoming Films Of 2017 Part Two

10:39:00

Good Morning Lovelies,

Back in December, I shared with you part one of the films I am most excited to see in 2017. Today I bring you the second and final part. I am certain there are many films I have forgotten or I will fall in love with throughout the year, but for now these are the ones that are getting me most excited.

Honestly, I think I may have to rent a cinema seat for these upcoming features...

Coco: This upcoming Disney film will look at the Day of the Dead celebrations and I can’t wait to see the party on the big screen.


Kong Skull Island: Starring Tom Hiddleston and Brie Larson, the film legend returns to terrorise them once again, as they go in search to find out what he really wants.


Logan: Hugh Jackman is back in his final film as Wolverine and this one is a lot more intense and adult focused than those we have seen before. It is definitely going to be a must watch to see what has happened to the character.


Free Fire: After giving us High-Rise in 2016, Ben Wheatley is back with Cillian Murphy, Brie Larson and many more familiar faces to give us this explosive new film. Be sure to hold on to your hats with this one.


La La Land: Soon to be released, the film is already said to be the best film of the year and I can’t wait to fall under the spell of Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone, as they dance and sing around LA.


Beauty And The Beast: As a huge fan of the Disney classic, I am interested to see what the live action film will be like. I must admit lovelies, I will be judging it very hard, so I hope it is as good as it looks.


Song To Song: Ryan Gosling, Michael Fassbender and Rooney Mara lead the way in this feature film that looks set to be a huge on-screen adventure when it arrives. There are many musical legends also starring in it, so you can guarantee the soundtrack is going to be epic.


Baywatch: Pull up your red swim shorts or swimsuits and prepare to be doing slow motion runs across the beach for the rest of summer, as Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron lead the way in this summer flick.


It: Any list I may wouldn’t be complete without a horror film and this year it is all about this upcoming remake. Battling to beat the terrifying first film, this is going to be sure to make the clown scare of 2016 not as bad as we all thought.


Pitch Perfect 3: December brings with it this musical number that will keep us all laughing for a very long time to come, as the girls return for another competition filled singalong.


If you missed part one of the list, which was shared during Blogmas, you can find it here lovelies: http://letsstartwiththisone.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/blogmas-day-six-festive-films-i-am-most.html

What films are you looking forward to in 2017 lovelies? Let me know!

Blog Soon,

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments