Join Me Tonight On Twitter To Celebrate The Golden Globes!

08:00:00



Hey Lovelies,

Join Me Tonight On Twitter For The Golden Globes Live Tweet Session!

From 11pm in the UK, I will be reacting to the first big night in the Award season arrivals live, up until it ends at 1am!

Unfortunately, the show isn’t being aired in the UK so I won’t be live tweeting that, unless a channel puts it on last minute, but I will be there for all the arrivals and returning on Monday with the winner's post and news! Plus, I will try to find all of the best moments through Youtube which I will share with you also!

So please come and join me for one of the biggest nights in film and TV! It is going to be a lot of fun!

Let award season begin with the Golden Globes!!!!

Best,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments