The Blog Has Been Nominated In The UK Blog Awards 2017! Find Out How To Vote!

15:02:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Last night I got some absolutely amazing news! My blog has been chosen and nominated in the UK Blog Awards 2017! The perfect news to start the festive celebrations!


I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has supported the blog over the past few years and continues to read it, wherever you are in the world. This nomination would not be possible without you and for that, I am always and endlessly thankful.

Now if I can be really cheeky and ask you all to do me a massive favour and vote for me then I will give you the best website, content and fun filled 2017 that you could ever wish for.

Simple visit: http://www.blogawardsuk.co.uk/ukba2017/entries/lets-start-one and vote using the form at the bottom.

Thank you so much again lovelies! I love you so so much! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments