Kickboxer: Vengeance DVD Review

08:00:00




Good Morning Lovelies, 

Now I will admit that I know nothing about kickboxing, apart from the fact that apparently it is very good in helping to keep us fit. However, when one of my favourite figures from Guardians of the Galaxy stars in a film about it, I am interested.

With Jean-Claude Van Damme and Dave Bautista starring in the film, there is an endless mix of fighting and tough guy talk to take us through the entire film of action and excitement.

If you are not an action film fan than this is not the one for you, because it can get a bit over the top. But, when you have a real fandom and enjoyment for films such as this one, then you will love the way the characters and two fighting heroes bounce off each other.

There so I am giving the film...

3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments