Blogmas Has Begun With Cadbury's New Fashion Collection

13:41:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

It is finally December! Turn the radio up, put on your favourite Christmas songs and decorate the house, because we can finally start celebrating Christmas. For me this is the time of the year where I don’t have to make excuses to leave the house, because hibernation is in full swing. I can kick back in my comfy clothes and watch Christmas films all weekend, on the train to and from work and at the cinema to celebrate my favourite holiday of them all.


To mark the first day of Christmas and my blog’s advent calendar adventure, I wanted to tell you all the exciting news that Cadbury have created their first Cadvent knitwear collection.


Designed to help you store, hide or keep close by all your festive treats, the items include hats, scarfs and much more and you can find it all here: http://cadvent.co.uk/. What are you waiting for lovelies aha? You can get them from the 5th December and I would definitely be quick about it!


Happy 1st of December lovelies! Now turn up Wham, Mariah and more!

Blog Soon,

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments