Blogmas Day Six! The Festive Films I Am Most Looking Forward To In 2017 Part 1...

20:18:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Sorry for the delay in my Blogmas post today lovelies, I have had a bit of a rollercoaster day which has been very busy. But have no fear because I am back now and ready to celebrate some great upcoming films.

2017 looks like it is going to be a brilliant year for cinema and so on this chilly Blogmas day six I thought I would cheer us all up with the films I am most looking forward to seeing in next year...

Wonder Woman: After a not so exciting Batman V Superman adventure in 2016, Gal Gadot is definitely going to be a powerful figure on our screens in 2017, as she inspires generations to come.


Battle of The Sexes: Emma Stone and Steve Carrell have made film magic before and I have high standards that they will continue to do so in this film next year.


Fifty Shades Darker: One of the biggest films of 2015 returns to continue the franchise and with a new director and scriptwriter it will be interesting to see how the franchise continues.


Kingsman: The Golden Circle: After a long wait the Kingsman crew will be back to give us all our latest adventure on the big screen.


Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2: Baby Groot! That is all!


Red Sparrow: Jennifer Lawrence is always a great actress and her time on screen will be sure to get her all the award nominations next year, as she plays a ballerina.


The LEGO Batman Movie: After The LEGO Movie won over our hearts, I am looking forward to seeing the franchise branch off to highlight one of the main characters talents. Na Na Na Naaa Batman...


Thor: Ragnarok: It wouldn’t be a film filled year without a visit from one of our Avengers and 2017 sees the best Avenger return to the big screen. Bring it on Thor and Loki!


Dunkirk: Christopher Nolan knows how to captivate an audience and his new film looks set to be the biggest film of 2017, with stars including Cillian Murphy, Tom Hardy and Harry Styles.


Blade Runner 2049: I was too young to see the previous films, but with new films coming out and with Ryan Gosling starring in them, I have pure faith that I will be a fan by the end of 2017.


What film are you most looking forward to seeing in 2017? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments