Blogmas Day 10! It's Time For The Christmas Tag!

17:24:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

I wasn’t really sure what to do for Blogmas today lovelies. I was thinking about what I should do and then I came up with something that I haven’t done much of this year but I absolutely adore doing! 


Oh, yes, the tag questions are back, starting The Christmas Tag! Let’s do this…

What Is Your Favourite Christmas Movie/s?
This is such a hard question, but it has to be a mixture of Elf, Home Alone, Love Actually, The Holiday and It’s A Wonderful Life! Brilliant cinematic Christmas treats to cosy up to.

Do You Open Your Presents On Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
I open my main presents on Christmas morning, but I do have a Christmas Eve box which normally has PJs in and a Boxing Day stocking. The stocking used to be given on Christmas Day in the evening, but I now keep it until Boxing Day.

Do You Have A Favourite Christmas Memory?
I remember one year waking up and finding presents all around the room. Growing up with four siblings, my mum and dad and then grandparents meant the house was always mad at Christmas but I loved it so much. Now it is a little quieter but my love for Christmas hasn’t gone away.

Favourite Festive Food?
Oh my! I do love brussels! There I said it aha!

Favourite Christmas Gift?
I can’t pick! There has been some absolutely amazing treats I have had since I was little. The Argos catalogue was a gold mine for me as a kid (I didn’t get it all, but wouldn’t it be great if we had an adult version now).

Favourite Christmas Scent?
I love the smell of gingerbread and the Christmas Memories candle from Yankee Candle. When these are everywhere I can’t handle the smelly goodness.

Do You Have Any Christmas Eve Traditions?
I must watch a Christmas film or the Christmas special of Gavin and Stacey. They all make me feel so cosy and happy for the big day.

What Tops Your Tree?
For a long time it was an angel, but this year it is a sparkly red star. Very Carrie Bradshaw!

As A Kid What Was The One (Crazy, Wild, Extravagant) Gift You Always Asked For But Never Received?
I don’t really think I asked for anything mad. I did keep asking for the Playdoh dentist and I never got it. It still hurts me to see it now.

What’s The Best Part About Christmas For You?
Everything! It is honestly the best time of the year! I love coming home from work and seeing the village I live in covered in lights and festive spirit. I love the songs playing in shops, on the radio or wherever you are. I love that everyone is getting ready to celebrate. I love Christmas TV and films. I just love it all so much!

Blog Soon,

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments